HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »
mama, mummy, ibu, umi, mak, mother, bonda....we cal can our mum whatever we were taught to call and our child can call us whatever we taught them o call us...but..the definition and he function of it would never change...having a mother is great, being a mother is greater...
to me...having Hariz is the most precious thing i ever have...it it more precious than having a selberan diamond ring...he is my diamond...on last mother's day...i got a very wonderful gift from him...i was lying in front of the tv with him...there was a scene when ason hug his mom in the drama...and out of sudden, hariz pulled my hands and asked me to sit.."mummy banyun..."(mummy bangun) he said that for a few times..."mummy banyun"..."hayis nak peyuk mummy"....i woke up n sat...he hugged me very tightly....ohh....tat was a wonderful gift on mother's day...he seemed to understand....so..to all my frens who r mothers...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...enjoy ur child while we can....

0 comments: