I'm back....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
It has been a while since i last updated my blog....there r few things that happened which didnt allow me to switch on d notebook n sit still in front of it....so sorry to suzie who really wanted me to upload her wedding photos n sum of my new stuffs...
I had a problem with my former maid...no...not that i had problem with her, but she has health problem which didnt allow her to stay here anymore...i was so bz taking her for few check ups, extendin her pass, getting her air tickets, finding new maid to replace he n once she's gone i had to take 4 days leave to take care of hariz....it wasnt easy to find a nursery in a short time...everything was a hassle...being at home taking care of hariz n managing d house n helping my mom taking care of my sick father was a hectic...i had to go everyhwere to settle everything...at night i dont feel like being in front of d notebook...
Thank god that my hubby came back everyweek...so at leas during weekend, he did everything for our lil one....
n today....i'm taking tis opportunity to upload sum photos.......

0 comments: