Why Do I Choose To Live In KL?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 Edit This 2 Comments »
What a weird tile, isn't it?

why do I decide to buy a house in Kl n decide to live there? This question comes across my mind every morning when i drive to work (school). My work place is 5 minutes drive from home. If d traffic is heavy, the most time i'll spend on d road is only about 15 minutes. Doesnt make sense rite? Most of my colleagues (who r 'originated' from Perlis) will say tat, that kind of heavy traffic is troublesome...i will just laugh...to me, there's nothing...to me, there's no hassle driving in small town like Kangar...if i were to move to KL soon, i won't b enjoying my morning anymore...i know that...but i still choose to live there....i can't wake up at 6.30am, i can't start my car at 7.10am n arrive in school at 7.25am...maybe, i have to start driving at 6.30am so tat i can b in school by 7.30am....hmmmm........that's bout traffic....


What bout food?
Can i have my 2 bungkus nasi lemak at rm1.20? Hahahaha.....dream on! Can i buy kuih at d price 4=rm1? Can i have my lunch less than rm5? NEVER.....!!!
But there r pros n cons...small town like Kangar is hassle free but sumtimes it is difficult to fulfill one's desire....
No matter where i go, i will still love my small peaceful hassle free hometown....

2 comments:

Rainani said...

KL.... Betui.. ada pro n con tp best!

Suzie said...

i luv jelebu..hehe..sbb sama mcm small town in Kangar...no traffic,nak ada traffic pe ke halnya??traffic lite pun tkde ;p kat jelebu ni,pastu nak Q kat bank tak pyh lama2.aman hidupku tp kena move out jgk sbb nak stay dgn hubby.