My New Routine

Saturday, July 25, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Dah hampir 3 mgu aku kembali bertugas...at first i hesitated to leave my newborn at d nursery, but i have to...my new routine is not as pack as nurul coz i dont have to drive that far to my work place n there is no terrible jam...but my puch card for this week were all red...not my fault...it's because hariz's kindergarten is opened at 7.30...but i heve told his teacher that i need to send him early.

How do i start my day after having 2nd child? I wake up at 6am (used to wake up at 6.30), wash n sterile d bottles(hariz's n harraz's bottle)...i dont let my maid do it coz i doubt her hygiene n im tired of giving d same instructions everyday...sounds fussy huh? well....

Then, i'll b in d bathroom for 15minutes..at 6.30, i'll dress up n make up...6.50, i'llwake hariz up n get him ready to school..thank god that now he no longer wearing diaper, so he can dress by himself. By 7.15 i drive hariz to his school...

my school session ends at 2.30pm...i will rush home n quickly clean myself n i will fetch harraz...(nursery depan umah je) i'll make sure i'll take him home before 3.15...if i have to go to school for meeting, xtra class etc..i'll leave him with my mom...n at 5 i will fetch hariz...sumtimes a bit late if i have sumthing to do in school...

not so tiring...but still tired...however, i'm enjoying it...n i'm very lucky coz harraz is easy to take care...

so..that my new routine...

p/s: masa aku type blog ni, harraz baru kebah demam...:(


0 comments: