HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR HUBBY....

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 Edit This 0 Comments »

Today's message is specially dedicated to my dearest hubby on his 26th birthday....
My Gift To You

I have this gift for you today
It’s not very big at all
But it’s given with love and filled with kisses
From the biggest right down to the small
Each kiss is soft and tender
Each kiss for you my love
Each kiss to bring you smiles and joy
As each day we walk in love
Each one is for precious moments
Each joy that we can share
And when you’re feeling all alone
You will know I’ll always care
There is no mountain you can’t climb
No challenge that will cause defeat
I’m so glad we got to know each other
And will one day finally get to meet
So to you my dear one…this is given in love
From the bottom of my heart
And I hope we continue this journey of ours
For my love will never depart!
seperti nafas yang kehela, kau selalu ada.....
i love you with every beat of my heart......
HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY....
God gives u another year so that i can share my love with u.....

0 comments: