13 july...

Monday, July 14, 2008 Edit This 1 Comment »
i was wondering why 13 july seems to be a very familiar date...my fren kept telling me that it's his hubby bday..what does it got to do with me? and yesterday i was so jiwang..don't know why..after i looked at my note book that i used to write sms from my hubby 6 years ago, i suddenly remembered...yeah...13 july...2002...it was the date when my hubby proposed me as his gf (at that time)..no wonder that date seems so familiar...and yesterday...13 july 2008...6 years had passed...there are so many experinces and challenges in maintaining a relationship...now...i'm looking forward for 6 years to come..and years after that...wish me the best...

1 comments:

Suzie said...

aniiisssss...ya Allah!!!samalah tarikh tu masa kita 1st declare couple dgn my fiance.coincidently what a surprise!!